You rank with us at Brunswick Toyota
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Brunswick Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $1000 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through Brunswick Toyota and Toyota Financial Services.
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
1) In current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR
2) A Military retiree or honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Military within one year of their honorable discharge date; OR Household member of an eligible U.S. Military personnel; AND
3) Provide verifiable proof of military status or proof of active service, required at time of purchase, in the form of one of the following documentation:
- Leave and Earnings Statement
- Military Identification Card (no photo copy required)
- Veterans/Retirees DD Form -214
4) Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments
5) Be credit approved by TFS
Household Member means:
- Household and/or family members of the qualified Military personnel living at the same address as the qualified Military personnel. An eligible service member and his or her household may reside in permanent or temporary housing.
- Goldstar family members are also considered as household and/or family members, and are eligible for this program
- Goldstar family members are family members of fallen heroes
Must provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase (Leave and Earning Statement, Military Identification Card, or Veterans/Retirees DD-214 form).
Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota.
Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
THIS IS THROUGH YOUR TOYOTA DEALER AND TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES ONLY.
1$1000 rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts on new Toyota vehicles, dated from January 4, 2017 through July 5, 2017. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your new vehicle; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program is not available in AL, FL, GA, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the military rebate terms in your area. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash.
© 2017 Toyota Financial Services. All rights reserved. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.